Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 March 2017

A case of cervical stenosis

doctor sivakumaran:




Before 10 yrs  a case came...

Aged 59yrs

She narrated following...

Doctor Sir, save me  from pain in neck and its radiation to my right hand and vertigo...

Giddiness making me more fear...

Diagnosed by physicians as cervical canal stenosis..

Advised for spinal surgery

During enquiries I checked her blood pressure....

She suddenly asked me...

 sir please keep the cuff more tight , I feel betterment...

Please give me this instrument...
Its enough....

The next minute I gave a remedy to her,

 and repeated in various intervals...

(note;Till date she doing well... Without operations...)

Guess the remedy...



It is Bryonia alba

 https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD9f6Lhhq74hN09y8g

No comments:

Post a Comment

can we prescribe only with single symptoms?

*Single symptom prescribing is gambling* Many remedies he knows only by keynotes.  If these keynotes are used as a reference to ...